Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

that girl.....yess me!!!!

one girl loves u
that girl loves u whole heartedly
she follows u around like a shadow everyday
that girl cries as she laughs

just how....how much more do i have to gaze at u alone
this love that came like the wind
this love like a beggar.....like a fool
if i continue this way, will u love me???

just come a little nearer...a little more 
if i take one step closer to u
then u take 2 step back 
i who love u is next to even now
that girl cries

that girls personality is very shy
so she learned how to laugh
that girl heart has many stones that she can't even tell her best friends
her heart is filled with scars

so that girl
u, she loved u
because u were the same way
yet another fool, yet another fool
can't u hug me before u go

i want to be loved
everyday in my heart
just in my heart
i shout and that girl is next to him even today

do u know that girl is me
u aren't doing this to me even though u know it??
u probably don't know, because u're fool

khas buat awk......^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment